Effective [18 May 2021]
1. Lawful Conduct. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations when accessing and using this Website. If you become aware of any unlawful, offensive, or objectionable materials on this Website, please promptly notify us at the contact information provided below.
2. Intellectual Property. This Website and all content on this Website, including, without limitation, trademarks, service marks, text, graphics, icons, images, videos, html code, and the overall appearance of this Website are the exclusive property of First Board or its licensor(s) (if any), and are protected by federal, state, and international copyright and trademark laws. You shall not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute, make any derivative work from, or otherwise use, in any form or manner, this Website or the content thereof, without first obtaining the express prior written consent of First Board to do so.
3. Risk. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND EXPOSURE TO THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. You also acknowledge and agree that you, and not First Board, are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services required to access and use this Website, and for paying all charges therefor.
4. Links to Others. This Website may include links to other sites, some of them operated by us and some of them operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all of the information on other third party sites and are not responsible for the content of any other third party sites or any products or services that may be offered through other third party sites. Third-party sites may contain information with which we do or do not agree. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as our endorsement of the content of linked sites. We are not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked third party sites.
7. Access to and Amendment of Information. You can ask to review and correct the personal information that we maintain about you by promptly notify us at the contact information provided below.
8. Your Information. You affirm that any information you voluntarily provide to us is personal to you (that is, the information relates to you and not another person) and is true and complete. You shall timely and accurately update your information as appropriate.
9. No Children. This Website is not directed to anyone under the age of eighteen (18) and First Board will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Do not use this Website if you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
10. Disclaimers. First Board PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATION, OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND First Board DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. First Board DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE OR WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE, RELIABLE, OPERABLE, OR USEFUL, AND THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. First Board DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, IT’S CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT HOST OR PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
11. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER First Board NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR RELATED ENTITIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. First Board SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT ARE CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. First Board SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF US, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION, OR THE UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE.
16. Feedback and Information. Any feedback you provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and First Board shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, you represent and warrant that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or of third parties; (ii) First Board is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) First Board may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from First Board for the feedback under any circumstances.
To clarify, First Board may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website and/or the content on the basis of such feedback, however First Board shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that First Board makes any changes or modifications to the Website and/or the content on the basis of any such feedback, you shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications. You expressly waive any and all rights in such changes or modifications to the Website and/or the content, and assign to First Board, all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website and/or content in perpetuity.